Recipe by Janeva Eickhoff
1 IP butterscotch pudding mix, dry
1 IP chocolate chip pancake mix, dry
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. Splenda
1/3 C. liquid egg whites
2 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. *Pumpkin Pie Flavor Fountain (or ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice)
2 T. water
1 T. Walden Farms pancake syrup
1 T. Walden Farms caramel syrup
Ingredients: (Whipped Cream)
2 – 3 T. Walden Farms marshmallow dip
¼ – ½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. *pecan flavor (extract), optional
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3. Add liquid ingredients; stir to mix.
4. Spray a regular size muffin tin with cooking spray and add batter making 6 muffins; or, using the Nordic Ware Pumpkin Patch pan make 4 muffins.
5. Bake 10 minutes if using a regular size muffin tin; bake 12 minutes if using the Nordic Ware Pumpkin Patch pan.
Directions (Whipped Cream):
1. In a small bowl, add all ingredients. Whip with a fork until light, smooth and creamy.
To serve cakes: Place a dollop of the whipped topping on a plate and spread out, set cake(s) on top and serve. You may also frost the top of the cooled cakes as an alternative serving option.
Servings: 6 regular size muffin cakes = 2 unrestricted; 3 regular size muffin cakes = 1 unrestricted; OR 4 Pumpkin Patch Cakes = 2 unrestricted; 2 Pumpkin Patch Cakes = 1 unrestricted