Recipe by Janeva Eickhoff
Servings: 4 soufflés = 2 unrestricted; 2 soufflés = 1 unrestricted
1 IP pre-made caramel pudding
1/3 C. liquid egg whites1 IP plain pancake mix (dry)
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. *pumpkin pie flavor fountain
Walden Farms marshmallow dip
Walden Farms caramel syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the baking powder and pancake mix; stir thoroughly to incorporate the baking powder throughout.
3. Add the pre-made pudding, liquid egg whites and flavor fountain extract. Stir till mixed.
4. Add the soufflé batter to 4 sprayed ramekins (3” diameter), dividing evenly. Set aside.
5. Fill an 8” x 8” baking dish halfway with hot water; microwave 2-3 minutes or until boiling.
6. Using hot pads, carefully take the baking pan out of the microwave and set on a work surface.
7. Place each ramekin into the water bath making sure the water stays just below the lip of the ramekin. (eliminate some of the water if need be)
8. Put the baking dish in the oven and bake 15 minutes. Cool 15-20 minutes.
9. Serve topped with a dollop of marshmallow dip and drizzle with caramel syrup (optional).
TIP: The top will form a ‘crust’ and you will have some sinking of the soufflé in the center; this is normal.