We are currently looking for Ideal Protein coaches and LipoMelt Techs at our various locations for Full-Time positions. If you are interested, please send a resume to email@example.com with “Coach For Us” in the subject line.
January 2019: We are currently looking for two part/full time Lipo Melt Body Sculpting techs at our Lake Stevens and Smokey Pt locations. Saturdays Required. 26-36 hours, more hours available for the right fit.
All training is provided; experience with customer service or in the beauty, health and wellness field is a huge plus.
Coaching Job Posting:
Are you passionate about wellness and nutrition? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can help others and make a difference in their life? Have you had success with the Ideal Protein Protocol? This could be a perfect, rewarding and life-changing position for you!
You will provide an outstanding client journey experience. The Ideal Protein Coach is a great communicator, listens, cares, and provides education, knowledge, support, and compassion to their clients. You will adapt your coaching style to each individual while maintaining consistency in the protocol.
You will inspire individuals to believe in themselves and achieve a lifestyle they never thought possible.
LipoMelt Job Posting:
The role of LipoMelt tech is to be the technician to physically wrap the client and set them up with the body sculpting unit. You must be comfortable and professional with the client in a close setting as they will be undressed while getting their treatment.
We are looking for someone with amazing energy and customer service skills. You will be responsible to hit sales goals and continuing to get clients booked for sessions. This is a great position for someone that has worked in a spa, salon or aesthetics environment before.
All positions are cross-trained but please let us know in the body of the email which position you are most interested in.
Requirements for employment at Ideal Wellness:
- Successfully experienced the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol or an academic background in health, nutrition or relevant experience in a similar field (for coaches)
- Strong motivation to help others
- Places a high priority on client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills and client-oriented
- Highly organized and able to coordinate resources
- Flexibility is a must. While your schedule will be set and the same each week, an employee who is flexible to cover for others as well as expand their role is very valued
- Is proactive and able to work without constant direction
- Fits all of our core values and believes in the mission of the company
- Has a strong work ethic and is reliable and responsible for themselves